Monday, August 25, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year...... *sing it with me*

Yep, it is back to school time!!! And an exciting time around our household. Jacob is starting Kindergarten. whoo hoo!! Carlie is in a 5/6 split class and really looking forward to the school year.

It will just be Madeline and me at home. :) Lots of time for crafting!!!!

I have been searching for new and exciting projects to keep me busy this fall. I have my Tuesday night CraftNites and I look forward to that every week! We have a great group of gals who get together. I have some great projects in store for those Tuesday nights.

3 comments:

Lisa F said...

I want to do craft cam again! I miss craft night a lot!

Cassie said...

ahhh - craftnight sounds like a blast!! wish i lived closer - i'd join in!!

Anonymous said...

Crafting with friends is always fun!! :) School time is always busy for me as well!! Take care!!